As the number of internet access devices such as smart phones and laptops continues to grow, their desire for larger amounts of data at higher speeds strains current telecommunications networks. Loop Telecom devices help carriers across the world as they expand and upgrade their network. This includes our SDH/SONET family of devices such as the O9400R and O9150Sa for transport over fiber optical lines. The V4150 provides scalable DS0 grooming solution. Loop devices also provide last mile infrastructure and legacy access, such as our AM3440 in the Multi-Services Cross Connect category, filling in niche markets not served by big companies.
- Loop-O9400R in Central-America Carrier Network Operations
- A major carrier choose Loop-V4150 for the Replacement of the existing DS0 Cross Connect System in Taiwan
- Deploying Routers in the Developing World
- SDH Rings with Loop Telecom Products
- Remotely Managing 30 E1 with AM3440 and V4200-9
- Extended T1 Range with the FOM Card