The Transfer Trip Card is designed for the AM3440 and O9550R series which is for transfer trip function. It can be used in a protection system to send a trip command to remote circuit breakers.
The Transfer Trip card is a dual slot module provides four ports of input and output using bi-directional DS0’s.
The Transfer Trip Card is capable of measuring and recording round trip delay. The measurement is run continuously and an alarm is generated if the round trip delay exceeds a user preset value. The frequency of the round trip test is selectable by the user. Besides, the Transfer Trip card provides several user configurable timers to fit application requirement and keep the proper operations of the system.
- Dual slot plug-in module for AM3440-A/B/C and O9550R-A/C
- Four ports for DTT input and output using bi-directional DS0
- Supports point-to-point and point-to-multipoint architectures
- For point-to-point architecture, each input port is associated with one DS0 in a communication link to a remote output port
- For point-to-multipoint architecture, each input port is associated with N X DS0’s, where N = 2 or 3, in a communication link to N remote output ports
- Capable of measuring and recording round-trip delay.
- Dependency: 30000 cycle test without command loss.
- Availability: greater than 99.997% up-time.
- Counter indication for the number of times the contact input/output has been asserted.
- Can be used for other on/off-type command protection relay schemes such as Permissive*, and Blocking*.
* Future Option