The LS-Fiber Optical interface is a low-speed single-slot plug-in card designed for O9500R, O9550 and AM3440 series to transport C37.94 teleprotection signals between power substations. Each port of the interface supports a configurable bandwidth of 1 to 12 DS0 (64K), and is protected by Automatic Laser Shutdown (ALS). Teleprotection signals are then cross-connected by the XCU to merge onto E1/T1, SDH/SONET, or Packet Network for transportation. Link and module integrity can be diagnosed via loopback signals.
- Optical fiber interface for C37.94 signals
- 4-port per card
- Per-port data rate up to 12 x DS0(64kb)
- Loopback and BERT for diagnostics
- Multi-color LED indicators
- With ALS (Automatic Laser Shutdown)
- 4-port SFP (for O9500R only)