The Echo Canceller Card (ECA) is designed for the AM3440 series which is for voice quality improvement in 4-wire lines to 2-wire lines and long distance telephony applications. The echo canceller card is up to 64 channels echo canceller which supports 64ms uni-directional or 64ms bi-directional or 128ms uni-directional.
The path change detector of ECA card provides the push from slow to fast convergence. The narrow-band detector detects these discrete tones, freezes the echo canceller to stay adapted and maintain excellent performance.
The ECA card supports uni-directional or bi-directional echo cancellation from PCM bus to ECA card which allows digital data transmission on user-selected time-slots which completely bypass the echo cancellation function.
The ECA card designs disable and bypass voice echo cancellers with Disable Tone per ITU-T recommendation by G165.
- Carrier Grade Echo Canceller pass AT&T voice quality test
- 64ms bi-directional or 64/128ms uni-directional
- Maximum 64 channels
- One way or bi-direction echo cancellation from PCM bus to ECA card
- E1/T1 multichannel echo cancellation
- A-law/Mu-law coding
- Comply ITU-T G.165 and ITU-T G.168-2000 and 2002