Loop Telecom’s QT1/QE1 plug-in cards are a series of 2 different plug-in cards designed for the Loop-O9500R, the Loop-O9550-A, and the Loop-AM3440-A/B/C series. They allow each DS0 time slot in QT1 or QE1 interfaces to be interchanged and multiplexed onto a digital network.
Continuous error checking, performance polling, and in-service diagnostics are provided through the main controller of the Loop-O9500R, the Loop-O9550-A, and the Loop-AM3440-A/B/C series. In addition, an LED on the plug-in provides status indication.
- Contains four E1/T1 interfaces
- Usable as a CSU/DSU, T1 to E1 converter
- Full TSI capability among all time slots in the main unit
- Remote diagnostics
- Single LED indicator per port
- Software field upgradable