The 1port OCU-DP plug-card is an interface card designed for the Loop-AM3440-B/C series. This card combines the OCU-DP function with a CSU/DSU.
For CPE applications, the Dual OCU DP module allows network administrators to cut network access charges and continue to support traditional DDS/SW56 requirements. By reusing existing CPE products such as the DSU III AR, the OCU DP module can extend switched 56 circuits to a conference room to support video-conferencing. The module can also be used to extend a 56K Frame Relay circuit to FSU located in a computer room. The flexibility of the AM3440 series allows multiple OCU DP module operations with any of the existing interface modules for voice, data, or routing.
- RJ45 & 4-wire non-loaded balanced loop connector
- Supports data transmission sub-rates up to 64 kbps
- DDS or Switched 56
- Configuration software field upgradeable
- Automatic line equalization
- Can be multiplexed with other ports
- Easy configuration from SNMP, Telnet, or VT-100 terminal