Loop-iNMS (Integrated/Intelligent Network Management System) is a set of intelligent software programs used for providing a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for the management of a communications network containing Loop Telecom products. It can be categorized into 3 groups below:
- TDM Access, which includes E1 CSU/DSU, HDSL CSU/DSU, and IDSL CSU/DSU
- Optical Transmission, which includes SDH/SONET ADM (Add-Drop Multiplex)
- IP/Ethernet interfaces
The GUI runs on a user-supplied computer running Microsoft Windows platform. Via LAN or WAN, up to 50 separate GUI clients can be concurrently logged into iNMS.
Workforce management is facilitated by multiple levels of login security, which provide the network manager great flexibility in work assignments. The hierarchical grouping featuring cities, buildings, and rooms allows rapid access to the desired network elements.
All SNMP provided functions are available in Loop-iNMS. This includes the execution of all commands, the gathering of all statistics, and the display of all alarm conditions in real time. Maps and reports can be printed as well as viewed directly from the iNMS GUI clients.
The support of Southbound Interface with NEs includes SNMP v1, v3, and others upon request. The northbound interface is SNMP based. Loop-iNMS is flexibly designed in a way to support nearly all types of southbound and northbound protocol sets. Customization adaptation into different protocols is allowed and is available upon request.
- User-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- GUI client runs on Microsoft Windows platform.
- Server software runs on Linux
- Database Server: Oracle 19c
- End-to-end service management
- Fully supports all SNMP functions including commands, alarms, and statistics gathering
- Scalable up to 50 separate GUI clients simultaneously logged into the iNMS server
- Allows viewing and printing of all node statistics and alarm reports
- Configurable report design provides routine and on-demand reports
- Enriched topology management integrated with optional GIS geographic maps
- Features zoom and drag-and-drop functionality
- Views of optical cable connection, cross-connection, panel view, and resource trees increase service availability
- Robust and reliable configuration management scales to add additional network elements in distributed system architecture
- Efficient performance monitoring in real-time and history PM data at the NE level and circuit level
- Alarm management provides automatic notification via e-mail, GSM message (SMS), and audio alarms with advanced filtering system
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) accurately diagnoses faults on NEs and managed circuits by status and severity levels
- System Access Security
- Role-based user access control
- Customizable through any combination of operation functions, geographical locations/areas, and NEs
- Customer support management, advanced circuit diagnostics, and server self-management
- Advanced optional functions include
- SNMP Northbound Interface (SNMPNBI)
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Clock Distribution Map (CDM)
- Report Management Generic (RMG)
- High Availability Real-Time Cluster (HARC) with Real-Time Data Replication and system redundancy
- Disaster Recovery (DR) for System Redundancy
- 3rd-Party NE Management (3rdNE)
- Pseudowire Circuit Management (PWCKT)
- Circuit Group & Circuit Alarm (CGCA)
- Circuit-Level Performance (CPERF)
- DS0 SNCP Circuit Management (DS0SNCP)
- PDH ULSR Ring Circuit Management (PDHRING)