Loop-iNET, based on the scalable and modularized architecture, is a set of intelligent network management software programs which can be taken as both Element Management Layer (EML) and Network Management Layer (NML) based the Telecommunications Management Network (TMN) model. This program is flexibly designed to manage your network regardless of size or complexity. You can add or remove any component as you want without affecting operations of the system. It provides a GUI (graphical user interface) for the management of a communications network containing Loop Telecom products.
The workforce management is facilitated by the multiple levels of login security, which provides the network manager great flexibility of work assignment. The hierarchical grouping feature, cities, buildings, and rooms, allow rapid access to the desired network element.
All SNMP provided functions are available in Loop-iNET. This includes the execution of all commands, the gathering of all statistics, and the display of all alarm conditions in real time. The map and the reports can be printed as well as viewed directly from the iNET.
By offering feature-rich functionalities, Loop-iNET maximizes the network efficiency, minimizes the operating costs and reduces the potential risks. Moreover, it supports the protocols of SNMP, NTP, and more (upon request). Customization adaptation into different protocols is allowed and upon request.
- Web based application following design of thin client computing
- Windows style user desktop environment
- Supported browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Supported server platform: MS Windows
- Database server: MySQL RDBMS
- Multi-language support (upon request)
- Geographic redundancy for business continuity and disaster recovery that supports auto/manual failover including data replication
- System access security with role-based user access control. The access privilege can be customized through any combination of operation functions and managed NEs. User inherits privileges automatically from group privilege
- System operation and user access log
- Multi-hierarchical subnet structure allows user to provide multi-level network topology display
- SNMP based management system that supports SNMPv1, v2 and v3 including the functions in configuration, alarms, and statistics gathering on network elements. Other protocol support includes ICMP, NTP, and Syslog
- Up to 100,000 Network Elements(NEs) and unlimited concurrent user connection logged into the iNET server
- Network elements of same model with different versions managed by iNET simultaneously
- Scheduled statistics reports can be displayed and saved in MS Excel/PDF format
- Enriched network topology management view provides zoom-in/zoom-out, point-and-click and drag-and-drop capabilities including NEs/links alarm and connectivity status
- Alarm management that provides automatic suppressing and notification via Email with advanced filtering system
- Build-in system monitoring and NE connectivity tool with NE connectivity status for system administration purpose
- Robust and reliable design based on distributed system architecture which provides flexible and scalable solution for network expansions.
- Performance management shows current statistics for the NEs and system
- Advanced optional functions:
- Currently Active Alarm Summary (CAAS)
- Graphical Cross-connection Tool (GXC)
- North Bound Interface: v1/v2C/v3 (NBI)
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- TDM Circuit Marker (TDMCKT)
- Packet Transport Network Circuit (PTN)
- Ethernet connectivity fault management (eCFM)
- Loopback/BERT tool (DGN)
- File Transfer (FT) supporting NAT configuration
- Trend Grapher (TG)