The Loop-AM3440-C product is Access DCS-MUX which supports multiplexing of various digital access interfaces into E1 or T1 lines for convenient transport and switching. The Loop-AM3440-C Access DCS-MUX provides access for a variety of TDM, packet, and voice interfaces detailed on the next page. These interfaces are compatible with other Loop products. The AM3440-C can act as a mini DACS: one or more of the WAN ports can be used as a Drop & Insert function with fractional E1/T1 lines, which can be muxed into a full E1/T1 line.
The AM3440 controller module provides full non- blocking Nx64K cross-connect matrix up to 2048 DS0. System redundancy is available in dual controller and power modules, making it an excellent fit for critical applications. The AM3440 can be used as the gateway of PDH into the PSN network using circuit emulation technologies. The TDM encapsulation technologies supported are TDMoE, and TDMoIP. In parallel, the Circuit Emulation supported are CESoPSN (Nx64K) and SAToP (Unframed E1/T1).
While 1+1 link protection is available for E1, T1, and TDMoEA* modules, path protection for end-to-end Nx64K circuit protection is available for 3E1/T1.
The AM3440-C supports local control and diagnostics by using a VT-100 terminal connected to the console port. It supports Ethernet, Telnet, and SNMP, so that it can be controlled and diagnosed from remote ends. An in-band management channel with GUI is available as well.
Loop-AM3440-C has a number of plug-in slots in regular size and mini size. Most of the plug-in cards have LED indications.
The AM3440-C consists of a rugged reinforced aluminum chassis, giving this equipment a durable structure and a long-lasting physical life.
- System Capacity
- Full frontal access (ETSI) Shelf, with 4 x mini slots and 5 x single slots for TDM N x 64K plug-in modules.
- DACS (Digital Access Cross-Connect System) with full non-blocking nx64K cross-connect support Dual controller, dual power with load sharing
- Console, Telnet, Web GUI and Inband management support SNMP v.1 and v.3
- Compatible to a SNMP based GUI network management system and supported by Loop iNET and Loop iNMS
- Supports RADIUS authentication
- Network Protection
- E1/T1/TDMoEA* 1+1 protection
- DS0 Level Nx64K circuit protection
- PDH ring protection, QE1/QT1, FOM, Mini QE1/QT1
- PWE3 Services
- Framed E1/T1:CESoPSN, and MEF8 for emulation of TDM circuits
- Unframed E1/T1: SAToP PW
- PDH Clock Recovery: ACR/System Clock per PW configurable
8-channel 2W/4W E&M Voice Card (8EMA)
12-Magneto Voice Card for AM3440
3-port RS232 card (3RS232a) for AM3440
Quad FXSA Voice Card for AM3440
Mini Quad E1 Interface Card for AM3440
Quad FXO Voice Card for AM3440
3T1 Interface Card
1DTE Interface Card for AM3440
CLKa Card for AM3440
1E1/T1 Interface Card for AM3440
LS-Fiber Optical Interface mini Card (C37.94)
Mini Quad T1 Card for AM3440
6-port Universal Data Interface Card (6UDTEA)
8-port Universal Data Interface (8UDTEA)
Fiber Optical Interface Card for AM3440
Analog Bridge Card for Loop-AM3440
Router-A Card for AM3440
8 Router-B Interface Card
3E1 Interface Card
4 E1/T1 Interface Card
8RS232 Interface Card
G.SHDSL Interface Card
Dry Contact Interface Card
12FXSA/12FXOA Voice Cards
Echo Canceller Card
LS-Fiber Optical Interface Card (C37.94)
Quad E&MA Voice Card