The Router-B plug-in card is designed for the single slot of Loop-O9500R, O9550-A/C, and AM3440-A/B/C devices. When used within the Loop-O9500R, this card combines the function of a router and directs Ethernet traffic to/from multiple WAN channels. Access from LAN to WAN is accomplished within one card, saving both space and money.
Note: Although the Router-B Interface Cards serve the same hardware function on O9500R, O9550, and AM3440, they have different firmware.
- Eight ports of 10/100BaseT interfaces
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Routing Protocol: RIP-I, RIP-II, OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) and static route
- Remote Software Upgradeable
- Supporting Protocols: PPP, MLPPP, HDLC, Frame Relay, and Cisco compatible HDLC
- VLAN-ID mapping
- Up to 64 WAN ports with aggregate data rate of 8 Mbps
- Remote bridge support (padding/un-padding Ethernet FCS)
- Support of QoS (Quality of Service)
- Support IEEE 802.1ad VLAN Q-in-Q