Loop Telecom’s E&M plug-in card is designed for the Loop-O9500R, the Loop-O9550-A/C, and the Loop-AM3440-A/B/C devices. It allows 8 ports E&M interfaces to be multiplexed to 64 kbps DS0 signals. It can also be used as TO (Transmit Only). Voice coding can be selected as either A-law or mu-law.This unit can be used on systems running 110-220 Vac or -48 Vdc power supply.
Note: Although the E&M Voice Cards serve the same hardware function on O9500R, O9550, and AM3440, they have different firmware.
- Eight RJ45 connectors for E&M
- Supports E&M signaling over Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4 and Type 5
- Programmable gain setting per-port
- A side and B side supported (A side is exchange side, B side is carrier side)
- 2 wire, 4 wire supported
- Transmit only (TO) type supported
- A-law or mu-law coding
- Intended for use with 110-220 Vac or -48 Vdc powered main units