The 6CDA plug-in card is designed for the single slot of Loop-AM3440 and Loop-O9500R series. This interface supports 64 kbps data transport using the G.703 co-directional or contra-directional timing standard over a balanced wire.
The 6CDA card provides three co-directional/contra-directional mode options for different field requirements: (a) Co-directional + Contra-directional controlling (DCE) mode, (b) Co-directional + Contra-directional subordinate (DTE) mode, and (c) Mixed mode.
The 6CDA card supports diagnostics and alarms. This allows diagnostics and fault isolation.
- Compatible with AM3440 series and Low-speed slots of O9500R series
- ITU G.703 64 Kbps Co-directional and Contra-directional interfaces support
- Per port configurable for Co-directional or Contra-directional interfaces
- Co-directional Alarm: LOS and insert AIS(All 1)
- Contra-directional: LOO (Loss Of Octet)
- Loop back: DTE Payload Loopback, Local Loopback