The 6UDTEA card for Loop-O9500, Loop-O9550-A/C, and the AM3440 series has 6 interface ports. 2*RJ48 connectors provide ASYNC RS232 + 2*DB44 connectors provide 2 ports for each, and can be software per-port configured for X.21/ RS232/ RS422.
The 6UDTEA card is designed to allow user to transport subrate signals on a 64Kbps channel and the data will fill into the bit stream. In Mode 1, port 1 to port 4 can be set to either Sync or Async, configurable per port.
For Sync port, the data rate is up to 64Kbps; and for Async port, the data rate is up to 38.4Kbps. Mode 1 also supports MUX configuration so that more than one DTE interface could be multiplexed into one 64K channel using V.110 subrate multiplexing.
For X.21/RS422/V.35/V.36/EIA530/RS449 Synchronous signals, it supports N*64Kbps, N=1~32. (Maximum 4 ports when oversampling is disabled in MOD 2.) ASYNC RS232 support when oversampling function is enabled for Port 5~6.
- Supports X.21/RS232/RS422
- Supports SYNC/ASYNC data
- Port 1~4 Software Per-port SYNC/ASYNC data configuration for X.21/RS232/RS422 (<64kbps data rate)
- Mode 1: 2RJ48 for ASYNC RS232 + 2*DB44 with for 4 ports X.21/ RS232/ RS422 when data rate is < 64kbps, V.110 subrate protocol support
- Mode 2: X.21/RS422/V.35/V.36/EIA530/RS449 SYNC Nx64k (N=1~32) for Port 1 to 4
- Mode 3: X.21/RS422/V.35/V.36/EIA530/RS449 SYNC, Nx64k (N=1~32) for Port 1 to 3. X.21 SYNC, N x64k (N=1~20) for Port 4. N*64kbps (N=1~6) for RS232 oversampling data for Port 5 to 6.
- Supports MUX Mode and Independent Mode for MOD 1
- 2RJ +2DB44 support (6 ports)