The 3T1 plug-in card is designed for the Loop-O9500R, Loop-O9550-A/C, and Loop-AM3440 series and provides DS0-SNCP (64 kbps sub-network connection protection). Users can mix the non-SNCP protected traffic with SNCP protected traffic on the same T1 ring. It allows each DS0 time slot in the 3T1 interface to be interchanged and multiplexed onto a digital network.
Continuous error checking, performance polling, and in-service diagnostics are provided through the main controller of the Loop-O9500R, Loop-O9550-A/C, and Loop-AM3440 series. In addition, LEDs on the plug-in card itself provide status indicators.
- Three port T1 plug-in module
- DS0-SNCP protection within 50 ms
- Programmable delay of Time Slot AIS detection for SNCP protection switching
- Synchronization Status Message (SSM) clock mode
- Full Time Slot Interchange (TSI) capability among all time slots in the main unit
- Remote diagnostics
- Single LED indicator per T1 port
- Software field upgradeable
- RJ48C connectors
- RoHS compliant