The 24FXS/24FXO plug-in cards are designed for the dual slot of Loop-O9500, O9550-A/C, and AM3440 series devices. It allows voice frequency interfaces to be multiplexed as a 64 kbps DS0 signal onto a digital network. The 24FXS provides 24 voice interface connects to telephones. The 24FXO provide connections from telephone lines, either from a central office or from a PBX in a single RJ21X (Telco 50pin) connector.
Coding is either A-law or μ-law selectable by user. Most popular signaling conventions are supported, including PLAR.
Note: Although the 24FXS/24FXO plug-in cards serve the same hardware function on O9500R, O9550, and AM3440, they have different firmware.
- 24 telephone connections for FXS
- 24 central office or PBX line connections for FXO
- PLAR supported
- Loop start or Loop start/ground start option
- Battery reverse supported
- DID supported
- 12 khz and 16 khz metering pulse option
- A, B, C, D signaling bit software programmable
- A-law or μ-law coding
- Most signaling conventions supported
- Multi-color LED indicators for each card
- Intended for use with -48 Vdc powered main units
- RJ 21X (Telco 50 pin) Connector
- Occupies two full size slot (slots 11-16) of the O9500R