The Loop-AM3440-E is the latest product in the Loop Access DCS-MUX series that combines various access interfaces and transport over GbE or E1 uplinks. The Loop-AM3440-E supports SAToP/ CESoPSN/ MEF8 Pseudowire Protocols to transport TDM data streams with timing information over packet switched network.
The Loop-AM3440-E provides full non-blocking DS0 cross-connect matrix for up to 28 x E1/T1 + 64 Bundles. Traffic grooming and segregation between the TDM interfaces and the Pseudowires provides flexibility and efficiency, and makes the Loop-AM3440-E an ideal solution for DACS (Digital Access Cross-Connect System) and ADCB (Add/Drop Channel Bank) applications.
With up to 4 STM-1/4/16 (OC-3/12/48) aggregate interfaces on cross-connect modules and 8 STM-1 (OC-3) interfaces on tributaries, Loop-O9500R offers service providers a versatile protection schemes including SNCP(UPSR) and MSP(1+1) protection for both ring and linear network topologies. O9500R can work with Loop-O9100 and Loop-O9400R for SDH/SONET networking.
With hot-pluggable mini size slots design, the Loop-AM3440-E provides access for E1, T1, FOM, FXS, FXO, E&M, Magneto*, C37.94, RS232, X.21, EIA530 and V.35 interfaces. These interfaces are compatible with other Loop products.
- Cross Connect Capability
- Support full non-blocking DS0 cross connect matrix between TDM interfaces and TDMoE Pseudowires
- Suitable for DACS (Digital Access Cross-Connect System) and ADCB (Add/Drop Channel Bank) applications
- Auto A-law/μ-law conversion
- Ethernet Interface
- 2 x Combo GbE (SFP 100/1000BaseFX and 10/100/1000BaseT)
- IEEE 802.3ad Ethernet Link Aggregation*
- Up to 64 concurrent pseudowires
- Encapsulation format
- MEF-8 (CESoETH)
- Configurable CoS and VLAN
- Packet Delay Variation Compensation Depth up to 256 ms
- System clock source can be chosen from Internal, External or E1/T1 Line with SSM
- Automatic/Manual Clock Recovery modes
- Adaptive Clock Recovery for Pseudowires
- Jitter and Wander conforms to G.823/824 for Traffic Interface
- RJ45 Ethernet management interface
- SNMPv1/v3, compatible to SNMP-based GUI network management systems and supported by Loop-iNET and Loop-iNMS
- Telnet and SSH v2
- Web GUI Configuration*
- USB console port with VT-100 menu driven interface
- 64K timeslot inband management
- Support Access Control List (ACL)
- Mechanical and Electrical
- 1U height, 19” rack width. ANSI shelf.
- Up to 7 mini-slots for AM3440 series interface modules.
- All plug-in interface modules are hot swappable
- Up to two ±48Vdc or 100 ~ 240 Vac hot swappable power modules
- Dual DC or AC power with load sharing
- Temperature range from -20° to 65°C
- RoHS compliant
Mini Quad T1 Card for AM3440
DTE Interface Card for AM3440-E
Mini Quad E1 Interface Card for AM3440
LS-Fiber Optical Interface mini Card (C37.94)
Analog Bridge Card for Loop-AM3440
Router-A Card for AM3440
Echo Canceller Card
QFXO Voice Card for AM3440-D/E / V4200-9
T1/E1 Interface Card for V4200-9/AM3440-D/E
Quad E&MA Voice Card for AM3440-D/E / V4200-9
Quad E&MA Voice Card
Quad FXSA Voice Card for AM3440-D/E / V4200-9