IP6828 supports up to 24 Gigabit ports in any 8 or 4-port multiple configurations. Specifically designed for bringing power through Ethernet cable virtually anywhere, a maximum output Power over Ethernet of 720W over the 24 ports is allowed (PoE/PoE+ configuration - 802.3af/at). Available in 3 power input variants, it is EN 60950-1:2006 certified and designed to handle the harshest environments. Its fanless design and EMC Level 3 protection guarantee operations within -40 and +75°C, with 24 PoE/PoE+ ports running full power and makes it suitable to be used for almost every application.
IP6828 supports IPv4 Static Routing, RIPv1/v2, OSPFv2, IGMP, IGMP Snooping, PIM Dense Mode and Sparse Mode and VRRP for Routing Redundancy. Then, it is allowing (through ERPS) network self-recovery down to 50ms on full load. Almost any redundant ring topology is supported, such as ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, IEEE802.1D-2004 RSTP, STP, MSTP and many compatible rings. Endless additional features are provided.
The first Industrial Managed Secure Switch ! Protect your LAN from Eavesdropping and impesronation through 802.1AE MACsec. With no additional latency and 100% Gigabit Throughput guarantee, dedicated modules can provide you the internal ultimate security solution.
- Maximum 64Gbps switching capacity, 95.24Mpps throughput
- Rugged industrial design for -40~75°C harsh environment operation
- Flexible modular configuration, 3 Module-dedicated slots
- Up to 24 PoE/PoE+ ports, with maximum 720W of PoE/PoE+ power budget
- 4 x 1 Gigabit or 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP Uplink slots
- ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, RSTP redundancy
- RIP, OSPF, Static Routing, PIM supported Layer-3 switching